Sunday, December 7, 2008

2008 DoDa Agility party



Posted by Picasa
Last years party was pretty miserable. We had great food and friends at last years party, but it POURED and the small pop up tent we were under kept dumping down our backs. We're true dog people though--- we all stayed out there for 3 hrs! This year it was chilly but NO rain! Since I've been going to these parties the longest (I'm one of the original DoDa'ers) Mary decided to do some snooker because I've never done that. We did pretty well at it. Getting to a couple of the obstacles was a challenge. I asked Roberta if she'd try to get some pics of Cosmo, and he was moving so doggone fast, he's blurry in them (which is ok, because I at least now have proof that we're doing agility together!). I wish I'd given the camera to Roberta with the digital camera with the video option rolling on it. Cosmo did the weaves straight up and only missed one. I was so excited! I've got to work with him on my right side though, because he couldn't do it on that side because he was too busy looking up at me to see what I was doing. Oh well... progress is progress.

No comments: