Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summertime + vacation time!

Leo says "let me out!"
Cosmo and Leo on vacation


The boys have had a long and slightly lazy summer. It was too hot for awhile to do agility. Leo was entered in a couple of shows over the summer and is now taking a break til January or there about. He needs to grow some more leg hair. Cosmo has had two iffy weeks in agility class. His nose hit the ground and I couldn't get it back up and his eyes on me. Thankfully, tonight he was back to "normal" and did a really good job. I was very proud of him tonight! I think it's because his gal pal, Jerri, was out on the field earlier today when I stopped by. Looking forward to these cooler "fallish" days and really hoping we get out and get to an agility trial sometime this upcoming year. Next week marks 3 yrs of classes/training and never having ventured out of the trainer's yard. My phobias definitely, and not Cosmo's!


No comments: