Sunday, June 8, 2008

Leo's weekend adventures

My little man is back home again. Betty enjoyed having him at her house for a few days, and I think Leo enjoyed all the extra dogs to play with. He sure has mellowed out since he's been on "vacation" Leo took Reserve both days in Asheville, with Betty showing him. I owe her and Mindy much kudos for getting him all groomed up and for showing him for me. I'm hoping to get him back out and in the ring in July at the Greenville/Spartanburg shows, as long as gas doesn't actually hit $5/gal-- and I wouldn't be surprised if it was that much by the end of July. I actually saw it for $3.95/gal for regular on my ride back home. I found some "cheap" gas for $3.91/gal until I could hit the state line and scored some for $3.76 gal. I never thought I would think that was cheap gas. Man, where are the days when I only had to pay 89 cents/gal to fill up! Must be an 80's flashback....

No comments: