Friday, March 14, 2008

Ay Carumba!

Tomorrow is our first ever puppy match! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm thankful that we've at least had some classes to know what to expect. I'd be even more thankful if we were still having classes and it hadn't been a couple of weeks since the last class. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't make a complete fool out of myself. That and that Leo behaves himself. I've got to get him cleaned up and groomed tonight so he doesn't look like he just came out of the backyard =) Keep your fingers crossed that the rain holds off since this is an outside thing. The upside, is that there is a chance for us to win $50 if we win our match, and that's kind of exciting to think about.
We also got our confirmation today for the first show that he'll be entered in (the Piedmont KC in Charlotte NC) on Apr 5th. So, I'm hoping to learn a good deal tomorrow and that it will be a very positive experience! Cosmo and I are ready to dust off our running shoes next week when agility starts back up FINALLY! We've not had lessons since the week of Christmas and now the training grounds are back in order from the swimming pool being put in, and the new fence around said pool has been installed. WOO HOO! Now, if the mid 70's degree weather will just stick around for awhile (minus the skeeters and humidity that we all know is looming around the corner!)

No comments: