Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm in deep doggie doo now!




I braved it, and decided to go ahead and clip Cosmo down. This is the first time he's ever been clipped down all the way. Normally, he's in a modified show clip (ie hand stripped and not clipped except for on his face, throat, and ears). Let's just say that I think he looks cute (better in person, the picture doesn't do him justice at all). And he'll tell you that he totally hates it. He hid in my son's room as soon as he could get off the table and wouldn't come to me when I called him. He's not totally bald and in the "beagle clip". I didn't touch his ear hair (I draw the line at his ears) and I clipped him 3/8" all over so he's not skinned. Oh well... hopefully he'll forgive me sometime in the near future. He does kinda resemble his ACD friend Jake now =)

No comments: