Monday, May 26, 2008

Star-gazing


Well, my "big sister" decided she was going to do something she called "looking at the stars" last night. So, I decided I would join in and lay on her pillow so no one would walk off with it, while my brother, Cosmo, layed curled up by her feet so they wouldn't be cold (or maybe it was to keep her still and to keep from getting up and making the motion sensor light go on/off). Either, way, it was pretty nice having "big sister and big brother" so low to the ground because it made it easier to check for hidden goodies in their hands or pockets. Unfortunately, neither Cosmo or I found any of their goodies, but we did get lots of lovin' so we can't complain. My mom kept snapping all these pictures of me, which was pretty doggone blinding if you ask me. I heard her tell dad that she needed a good picture of me because a lady needs a picture of me so she can add an orange roan to her cross stitch collection. She already has a blue roan (mom bought one because it looks a good deal like Cosmo) and asked the lady if she had any orange roan patterns. She said no, but if a picture of me was emailed to her, she would do one. That made my mom very happy. I'm hoping that they'll leave the demon aka red eyes out and let my pretty brown peepers show.
Cosmo is getting used to his nakey hair style. I think I'd like to have his hairdo because it's so hard to sit still to have it all combed out. I had to sit extra long tonight because we got to play in the kiddie pools today because it was so warm outside. I got pretty muddy, but it was lots of fun. I'm hoping that they pull out the pool again soon.

No comments: