Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One of these dogs is different from the others....

These guys reminded me of the old Sesame Street song that helped teach you to notice the difference between objects. Can we guess which doggie is different from the others? Today is Jerri's last day here at Casa de la Chaos, so I thought I should get a picture of them all sitting nicely together. It's amazing what they'll do for a "cookie". All of them had a nice and quiet 4th of July. They all managed to stay dry during all of the severe storms we've had the past several days. We're in the middle (I think) of the 10 days of storms that are forecasted. I know we need the rain, so I'm not complaining. It just makes life a little more interesting trying to get everyone pottied, fed, and pottied again before it starts up. I'm a chicken when it comes to lightning striking outside. I'm not willing to take the chance that I'm going to be a lightning rod. That's when I start silently praying that they don't have to go or can hold out until there is a break in the storm.
Oh well.... Jerri has survived another 5 week "staycation" with us, and this was her first year here with Leo. We'll see you again in November, Jerri!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: