Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're back from Greenville




We went up to the Greenville shows this past weekend, and saw one of Leo's brothers, Scotch, (blue roan and tan) whom we've not seen since he was a baby. He's grown into an impressive little man. We also saw Leo's sister, Kit, who is also an orange roan like Leo, and two of his younger cousins. With MUCH grooming help from Mindy, Leo quickly became presentable to the judge. Leo took 1st place in both of his puppy classes this weekend. Although we were awarded no points (they're seeming elusive like Q'ing in agility), I was very happy with how he held it all together and just did his thing. They handed out coupons for the Purina table if you won your class, so I picked out a bag of Carver's treats. I brought them home with me, so Cosmo would get some too. Leo did get a new chew toy for the ride back home. So far, it's been a hit. So, I guess that was the last show for us, until the Columbia show in September. Maybe I'll figure out how to take off hair, but not too much hair between now and then! A friend took some pictures of me and Leo, and if they turned out, I'll post them.

1 comment:

Sara said...

can't wait to see the photos!!