Sunday, September 7, 2008

Leo, the ugly duckling

My mom says this is all that she's going to let show of me for a long time! I'm definitely an ugly duckling at the moment. My puppy hair is coming out like you wouldn't believe, and if I'm not brushed daily, it mats like crazy and drives her bonkers trying to get the mats out and not hurt me at the same time. My birthday is in 22 days, and I hope she has a pupcake for me like she did for Cosmo for his birthday in January. Those were YUMMY! I got really good news last weekend, that my brother, Scotch, got his 1st 3 point major (giving him his first 3 points)! I know his mommy must be really proud of him--- I am! I can't wait til I get to go back out in public--- I like strutting my stuff around the ring!

1 comment:

Sara said...

he's lookin a bit knackered like his older brother ;)