Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Leo!

Leo as a 6 wk old baby, three weeks before he came home with me.
Leo now, almost all grown up.

WOW!!! I can't believe that my orange baby boy will be a year old tomorrow!!! He was born the night before the Columbia KC show last year. Mindy was talking to Betty on the phone about Gina's puppies being born, and they asked me what color I wanted. Little did I know, I'd actually be bringing home this little boy. I WAS planning on entering him in the Columbia KC show this weekend, but the Clydesdale look just isn't working for us. Maybe next year. I did stop by Three Dog Bakery and got both boys birthday bones so they wouldn't have to share(they even put their names on them), and I bought some Ruffles bon bons from Three Dog Bakery that I took and shared with our agility friends (the four leggers of course =)
Leo and I want to wish his litter mates a very happy 1st birthday and many many many more!

1 comment:

Sara said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear leo, happy birthday to you!!