Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday 'Mo!


Happy 2nd Birthday to my silly boy! I can't believe Cosmo turned two yesterday. Where has the time gone?? My son and I stopped at the new Three Dog Bakery that is just down the road yesterday, to pick up some pupcakes for Cosmo and Leo. My husband and daughter made yummy blueberry muffins for the rest of us. We also came home with some Beagle Bagles and peanut butter training treats. My kids sang Happy Birthday to Cosmo, while my husband was holding the camera and was video recording it. I will say that even though he thinks we're nutty, he did manage not to laugh out loud at us. I wasn't going to be the ones to tell the kids they couldn't celebrate his birthday. Cosmo and Leo thought all of it was just wonderful. When agility class starts back up (hopefully in a month), he'll get to celebrate with his doggie friends then.

No comments: