Thursday, January 17, 2008

Important update-- we had SNOW in SC!


It happened. It really, really happened. It snowed! I even woke the kids up so they could play in it because it's such a rarity in SC! The two silly boys LOVED it and didn't want to come back inside. Cosmo was starting to get little snowball attachments in his ears. He could stop snuffling along in it. Too bad the camera was slow or I would've gotten a really good picture of him looking straight up at it while it was falling-- pure amazement on his face! Leo thought it was pretty interesting, as it made him slip and slide as he tried to run across the deck. I was so glad that they didn't run and slide and drop off over the steps going down. Maybe one day we'll get more than a sprinkling. I'd be more than willing to clean up the muddy mess in my house just to be able to see my two silly boys and my silly kiddos playing in a ton of snow together.

No comments: